Once a client’s management team and board have decided upon the company’s goals, after an in-depth assessment of current opportunities and challenges, the task becomes one of successful execution. A part of the strategy may include a merger with another company, an acquisition of a complimentary business or competitor or the divestiture/sale of all or a part of the company. A client may even be best served by pursuing a combination strategy.
In today’s financial marketplace, merger, acquisition and divestiture transactions continue to be an important means of achieving corporate and shareholder objectives. Unfortunately, many companies do not take advantage of such opportunities because they lack the time or in-house resources to pursue them. Our clients’ management teams are generally business operators and do not have sufficient experience or expertise in mergers and acquisitions or simply do not have the time to focus effectively on both operations and the execution of an acquisition strategy or sale process
Marlowe Capital concentrates its investment banking resources on mid-sized transactions ranging in value from $10 million to $500 million. With respect to divestitures, mergers and acquisitions, we work with our clients to manage all aspects of their strategic activities. Services we provide include:
- Determining transaction objectives
- Identifying potential suitors or targets
- Providing valuation guidance
- Developing the optimal capital structure for a transaction
- Procuring the necessary financing, consisting of all types of debt and equity
- Negotiating and structuring a transaction
- Coordinating legal, tax, accounting and other closing-related activities
Marlowe Capital provides companies and individuals with comprehensive merger and acquisition services.