Marlowe Capital consistently ranks as a top firm in private placements. Our team is uniquely positioned to leverage the bank’s global resources and to match our clients’ financing objectives with high-quality financial and strategic investors. These skilled specialists have significant experience in raising private capital for late-stage private companies, public entities, corporate spin-offs, acquisition financing and for companies across a range of industries, including oil & gas, power, renewable energy, financial services, health care, industrials, services, real estate, telecom/media/technology and consumer/retail.
Our corporate finance-driven solutions are also complemented by a distinctive marketing approach. We have one of the financial industry’s most effective distribution platforms, including relationships with hedge funds, private equity funds, insurance companies, pension funds, family offices, sovereign wealth funds and bank proprietary principle investment desks. This broad distribution structure creates better pricing, promotes rapid completion of transactions and minimizes management's time away from their business
In structuring and raising capital, Marlowe Capital:
- Advises on the optimal capital structure
- Presents an investment opportunity to investors in a clear and concise manner
- Determines the universe of likely potential investors
- Represents our clients in the private placement market
- Creates a competitive environment
- Negotiates the most favorable transaction terms available
- Oversees the documentation and transaction closing process
The sale of corporate debt or equity to one or more of a limited group of investors can be an attractive means to raising capital. Private placements can be handled more expeditiously than other available alternatives, often at a lower cost to the issuer and with a higher level of confidentiality and flexibility.